[Harp-L] More Youtube Clips

Just added a couple of  clips to my YOUTUBE page... Sorry for the poor qualityon the Sonny Boy clip - it was taken with a digital camera... The other clip is from this pastSATURDAY night... I was playing with a pickup band and DOUG JAY walked in.. After living and playing in EUROPE for the last few years he is back in the states.. Doug is verycreative player - I remember hearing ( and being really impressed by) his album UNTIL WEMEET AGAIN years ago when I was just starting on the harmonica.. It was a real treat tohave him sit in and swap licks...
Sonny Boy Style Tune with my regular band...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdjNn0x9Edc
Harmonica with a Doug Jay sitting in..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtSnkk-L85E

take care,
KURT
P.S. - A few weeks back I mentioned that I was using a VERO AMP for harp... I think that Doug sounds great through it :)  The mic is a crystal element...