[Harp-L] Wireless Problems

I have a CM Astatic mic. I've been trying to use a Samson wireless with it. It's making a sporadic scratchy-static sound, especially if I really dig into a 2 and 3 (at the same time) hole draw while tongue blocking. Or, if I do a run from a high note to a low note while tongue blocking. It's almost like the wireless can't handle the frequency. I thought it might be something wrong with the wireless but I went to a music store and tried it with a new one directly into their PA and got the same results. Adjusting the gain screw in the transmitter has no effect either. The base is a CR77 and the transmitter is an AX1. I didn't have this problem with the smaller Airline 77 one that they discontinued. Anyone else experience this? Is there a fix?

Thanks,
Brad

www.BHatfieldBluesBand.com