From: David Steenken <id010161-3569@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Blues in B on chromatic
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, May 11, 2009, 12:50 AM

A while back, there was a discussion about playing blues in the key of B on a C
chromatic. You can listen to my buddy and I play a kind of jazzy blues in Bb,
but I'm playing a B chromatic, which puts me in the B "position".
The tune is called "Back To The Cave". There's some other stuff
there too. The guitar and harp are "live"; a computer is playing the
bass and drums. I don't post much, so forgive me if it seems like I'l
tooting my horn so to speak. It's really not about that.

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.destwest.com/chance/mus_samp.html