[Harp-L] sonny jr 410

I just purchased a sonny jr. 410 amp.  I gotta tell you guys, I've been playing non stop for 40 years, and tried many many tube amps, including Harp Gear and Blow me Away, both of which are excellent amps. I have tried at least a dozen different tube amps, looking for "the sound" and nothing compares to sonny jr's 410.  Beautiful, fat, perfect distortion, cuts through high volume of the rest of the band, nice variations just by messing with the bright and normal knobs.  Also very aesthetic, looks great on stage.  This is the best I've found in 40 years of playing; well worth the cost...I'm done looking.  I also bought one of his mics...also a high quality product, and well worth the cost.