[Harp-L] new videos- randy singer and "Third World" using Harp Attack

i just finished a recording session for the new CD of the great reggae group 'THIRD WORLD" . One of their hit songs was "Now that we found love"

I played on their new song, "Island Girl" at the world famous studio, CIRCLE HOUSE STUDIO in Miami.

The song was in the key of B. I used a E diatonic for the verses and fills and took a solo on chromatic in the key of B. I did some Lee Oscar style fills and a Stevie Wonder style solo.

Here is a short video of the studio performance with Richard Dailey of Third World.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLP2041DfGM

ANOTHER NEW VIDEO---also deviating from my jazz roots was playing smoking blues harp with local favorite BRENDAN O'HARA at the opening of a hot new Ocean Drive club called the Clevelander.

Here is it, outside in front of 1,000 people last week. I am using Randy's (lone wolf) HARP ATTACK pedal and V2 Delay with the Fireball which gave me the crunch without the amp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GvsfkcoyB8

long live the harmonica!!!!

randy

FULL VIDEO PAGE.