[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 69, Issue 25

Marcus Coll wrote:

Message: 1
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 12:03:05 +0000
From: marcos coll  <marcos_coll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Madison WI scene
To:  harp forum <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hey Thanks so much John!!!!I already contacted  Kitt Gamble by the
harmonicaspace(hey thats a cool site!)

Your germany is  almost as good as mine ha ha.....i live in Berlin but im
spanish......and this  german language it really hard.....i think would be
easier  chinese!!!!!

Thanks again!!!!

los reyes del KO
marcos coll
reichenbergerstr. 59
10999 berlin
phone: oo49 30  61076946
mobil:  0049  1635256950
www.losreyesdelko.com
www.myspace.com/reyesdelko

Broecker  replies:

Thanks for your e-mail, Marcus.

 I apologize to you, for thinking that, if you lived in Berlin, you  must
be German.

Steve Baker quickly corrected my error. Thanks, Steve.

And I apologize to Steve, to Spain, and to Germany, also.

Steve recommended that I search for recordings of your musical group, "Los
Reyes del KO."

I will do that.

Muchos gracias, Armonicas de boca Amigo.

John Broecker

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823232x1201398636/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
May5909footerNO62)