Re: [Harp-L] Tonight is totally acoustic with Orchestra

Robert,

Have a great performance of Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto tonite...

I'm in Rottweil, Germany and play their 22nd International Jazzfest Tomorrow
Night.....with a LOUD Horn band called BS&T!,-)

Then onto the Theatrehaus in Stuttgart and Monday Night 5/11 at a Jazz Club
in Berlin called Quasimodo....

Save Travels to all,
Rob Paparozzi

On 5/8/09 11:03 AM, "bon@xxxxxxxxxx" <bon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For all you gear heads, tonight is another totally acoustic Harmonica
> Concerto with a 60 piece Orchestra in an 1800 seat hall.
>
>   This performance with the Murcia Symphony in Spain will be about my
> 70th time to perform the Villa-Lobos Harmonica Concerto with no
> amplification!!
>
> And everyone worries about loud bands - a whole orchestra is a loud band.
>
> Harmonically yours,
>
> Robert Bonfiglio
> http://www.robertbonfiglio.com

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi

email:
chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rob¹s My Space (check for upcoming Gigs!)
http://www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats

Rob¹s Session Sites:
http://www.esession.com
http://www.sessionplayers.com