[Harp-L] Re: Madison, Wisconsin (USA) Music Scene

Guten abend, Marcos Coll. Wie gehts?

That's all of the German language that I know.

I'm from the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area (90 miles east of Madison).
Unfortunately, I don't know the Madison music scene well, but I have contact
information.

World famous harmonica player Kitt Gamble now lives in the Madison area.
You might find him by searching the internet.

Another source is not reliable. I've tried to contact this person for
years, without success. I don't know if the information is real. This is from
the SPAH newsletter, "Harmonica Happenings," Fall 2007 issue:

Midwest Harmonica Society
P.O. Box 4351
Madison, WI 53711
James A. Speelman, member