Re: [Harp-L] Thru-You

Hi,

HAD to pick  up my harp and play with Bernard "Pretty" Purdy on that  too
funky of a groove.

Enjoyed!

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 5/8/2009 2:58:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  jplpa
gan@xxxxxxx writes:

Hey  all,

I meant to share this awhile back, but here's a link to one of my  new
favorite tunes, "The Mother of All Funk Chords," by Kutiman.  I'd
explain what it is, but you'll get the gist after the first  few
minutes. Let's just say you might not look at YouTube the same  way
every again. Would love to know if any one you recognize (or  ARE) the
harp player. Bonus points to any of you who recognize the  drummer...
(one of you should). Check out the rest of the vids  too, btw. Some
good tunes, though none with harp. Maybe on the next  album!

http://thru-you.com/#/videos/1/

Hope y'all  enjoy,

Jp  Pagán