[Harp-L] Thru-You

Hey all,

I meant to share this awhile back, but here's a link to one of my new favorite tunes, "The Mother of All Funk Chords," by Kutiman. I'd explain what it is, but you'll get the gist after the first few minutes. Let's just say you might not look at YouTube the same way every again. Would love to know if any one you recognize (or ARE) the harp player. Bonus points to any of you who recognize the drummer... (one of you should). Check out the rest of the vids too, btw. Some good tunes, though none with harp. Maybe on the next album!

http://thru-you.com/#/videos/1/

Hope y'all enjoy,

Jp Pagán