Re: [Harp-L] XLR mod to Shure 545S. Thanks!!

Two options:

1) Send it to Greg Heumann at http://www.blowsmeaway.com/ and let him do a full mod for you.

2) Buy a 4-pin amphenol cable-end plug and an XLR male cable-end plug and a length of cable, follow the instructions on the data sheet for the mic (http://tinyurl.com/onc7r3), and build your own cable.

Option one is highly recommended as he does great work (I haven't bought anything from him myself but I've seen people who make him look really good). Option two will cost you a lot less, but you'll need a bit of electronics knowledge to do it. Yet a third option would be to buy a pre-built cable, Greg H. also sells these.

Seth

Massimo Pettenello wrote:
3 pin XLR connector modification to Shure 545S Pistol Grip: is it possible?

-- The beatings will continue until morale has improved.