Re: [Harp-L] Oh No....................another amp question

 From: mike wesolowski

 I know that we're both fans of tube amps, but if you find that you can get the
tone that you're looking for with a solid state amp.........so be it.
Having a light weight amp with great tone may be your "holy grail".
And...........you'd probably be able to find one cheap on ebay.

Sometimes the newbie'ish, before coming down with gearitis, will innocently discover that you can get great tone from almost any type of amp if you are not predisposed to thinking one way or another about tube/solid state/mega-watt/vintage-new/re-issue. The innocent have no limitations. Too much knowledge can hurt you?