[Harp-L] Danelectro DM-10

I just sold my Epiphone Valve Special, and many thanks to those who gave advice on setting it up for harp.  I decided against making the changes when I walked into a new shop that opened up nearby selling vintage gear.  Played through some terrific little amps (Harmony, vintage Champ, Gibson) and ran across this little Danelectro that sounded terrific, to my novice ears, and I couldn't walk away from it.  Anyone out there have any experience with this amp that they'd like to share?

Scott

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me