Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Super Loud Bands/The Hoochie Coochie Man

Yup...and you answered the question exactly as it was asked, in my humble
opinion. Explained that you play that way because you love it and the band,
and  obviously IF the money is so good it means the audiences ARE coming
back.  And IF you love the band and keep playing with them, then clearly your
'synergy'  with them is also working (otherwise why continue playing with
them?)

Perfectly logical.

Buzz...the master of logic and brevity <G>.....

....and if others here don't know just who is 'buzzo'....he has long been
the master of ceremonies at SPAH (and Buckeye too, on and off).  Beloved
leader of the late night blues jams at SPAH, who can play as softly as a
whisper, can hit those high notes as sweetly as Warren Bee and Jimmy Gordon, but
 rarely shows off just how great a player he is...staying in the background
for  the benefit of others;  can keep a huge circle of Blues guys in line
...giving everyone a chance to play (pro, semi-pro, amateur or
newbie)...without  stepping on any toes; best friend to Joe Filisko and Jason Ricci and
other  amazing brilliant performers as well as so many of us ordinary
folk...and is the  inimitable singing Hoochie Coochie Man. Long may he reign with
that song at  Jason's Annual Harp Blow-Offs. :)

Can't wait for SPAH to see and hear you once again, big man. :)

Elizabeth

Message: 1