[Harp-L] Subject: Anyone going to be in Memphis 5/7, 5/8? A Jason Ricci treat....

For those not aware, or who've forgotten.....tomorrow, May 7th, Memphis,
Tennessee...

Jason Ricci at the Blues Music Awards...up for an award as Instrumentalist
-Harmonica Player among some elite company.

Let's wish one of our own...the only one of these 5 guys to ever be a
Harp-l'er (as far as I know) and to have most assuredly furthered the
advancement of the harmonica, the very best of wishes:

here's a list of the nominees:

_http://www.blues.org/bluesmusicawards/nominees.php4_
(http://www.blues.org/bluesmusicawards/nominees.php4)

and: May 8, 2009....the 'Day after the Blues Music Awards'....another sneak
 preview of the Pocket Full of Soul Movie..with performances by Jason Ricci
and  others....(also in Memphis)

here's a link:

_http://www.blues.org/about/news.php4?Id=732_
(http://www.blues.org/about/news.php4?Id=732)