[Harp-L] Early Fleetwood Mac

Recently I discovered that Fleetwood Mac started as a blues band,. And a really good one too.

I don't know who played harmonica, but unlike almost all '60s British outfits, the harmonica sounds great. Simple, sparse, influenced by Howling Wolf I would guess. I think that Peter Green is on harmonica, as well as impeccable blues guitar.

Dig this stuff up, its worth a listen. Interesting to hear how hard they try to sound like Elmore James. The rhythm section is OK as well...

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays