[Harp-L] Cristo Redentor music?

Finally taking the plunge. I've hooked up with an amazing gospel/jazz
pianist and I want to finally take a whack at my all-time favorite harp
tune.  Obviously I have a copy of the recording, but has anyone ever tracked
down the sheet music to this classic tune, or at least the chord structure?
I'm not worried about my part (though I should be), but I want the pianist
to be able to learn it fairly quickly.

The planned performance is in church in early August.  Wish me luck, and
thanks in advance!

 - Blake

--
http://www.myspace.com/46long