Re: [Harp-L] Giving harp workshop

If you wish to venture into the education side of harmonica, you just have
to go out and do it to find where your strengths and weaknesses are. The
first  workshop will not be your best, but will give you an idea of what this
arena is  like.

The advice of others is nice, but you have to find your own groove and
match it with what you have to offer that is unique and reflects where you are
at.

Some discover that, after a workshop or two, where they are is not  exactly
where they thought they were, so it is a good way to discover more about
yourself.

However, I do promise you this - if you pursue this aspect of education, it
 will make you a better communicator and player, although it does not suit
all  personalities to teach.

In a message dated 5/5/2009 3:23:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,