[Harp-L] Giving harp workshop

Hi
A local folk festival has asked me to give a Blues Harmonica workshop. I've
played for many years but my teaching experience is limited, so I'd
appreciate any advice from you experienced teachers: What's good to try to
teach in a setting like that? I assume there will be 20-30 people (tops),
nearly all of them fairly new to the instrument (if they play at all) and
I'll have about an hour, give or take. How should I approach this?
Thanks
Hammer

--
Dov Hammer