To: "h-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 6:51 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Over the Rainbow

Going back through my zillion e-mail inbox I found and older post from Richard Sleigh in which he announces a new tool video on his youtube channel. In the process of watching that one I noticed his version of Over the Rainbow, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHGx-VHT23o&feature=channel

This is a really great arrangement of the song. It is the total opposite of playing it on a chromatic. A celebration of diatonic with all of the limitations and difficulties right out in the open. Really beautiful playing and one of my favourite versions now. Amazingly low numbers on total views. Less than 3,000. go figure. fjm