[Harp-L] Amp>DI box>PA

Some amps (like my SWR Baby Baby Blue) have a selectable line out. On the SWR I can select "direct out" and the the balanced XLR output signal will come directly from the SWR's tube preamp, bypassing the EQ controls and the effects loop OR I can select "line out" and the balanced XLR output signal will be post EQ and post effects loop which is essentially the same signal that goes to the speaker. The amp also has a separate unbalanced quarter inch jack line out that's post EQ and post effects loop.

JP