[Harp-L] Re Madcat's mic

I had not played harmonica live for many years and started again about 3
years ago. Since I primarily play bass , I wanted a mic that was easy to
carry.My friend Tom Colvin, who also introduced me to this group, kindly
loaned me some mics to try.I ended up buying a Shaker Madcat. The size is
perfect to carry in my gig bag. But one of the main things that sold me on
it was that it was much less prone to feedback than the half a dozen other
mics that I tried.

www.steveyork.com