Re: [Harp-L] old standby ?

I bought an "old" Old Standby from Ebay awhile back, but it's not in good condition and I haven't really worked on it yet. The wood comb looked pretty tough. I'm wondering if anyone makes some kind of composite comb these days that would accept the reed plate assembly and coverplates?
Steve Webb in Minn.