From: Random Standard <randomstandard@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Rookie questions.

Recently my friend passed away and his mom gave me his harmonica gear. What
I received was the following. 1 Green Bullet (3 years old or so with modified
xlr input jack), a Presonus Tubepre and 3 crappy solid state amps (non worth
mentioning, his older brother got the tube amps, as he should). I cannot
afford a decent tube amp in the near future unfortunatly. I have been slowly
absorbing different harp content on the web and feel like I know more than
the average campfire player.

My question.... Does anyone have experience/advice with the bullet, tubepre
and a 8" or 10" solid state combo. I know, it's not what I should have but
its what I got and what im working with for the time being.

Thanks guys. DD