Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Chords

Just for the record, here's my harp-l post from 2006 regarding useful chords on the diatonic:
http://www.harp-l.com/pipermail/harp-l/2006-December/msg00058.html
RD

>>> "Aongus MacCana" <amaccana@xxxxxxxxxx> 1/04/2009 1:51 >>>
Thanks for this one Tony.
Rick Epping has pointed out every year at the Willie Clancy Summer School
the great resource of chords available on the diatonic harmonica, which he
illustrates with some inspiring playing. Some of his alternate tunings are
also based on facilitating further rich chords, not available with standard
tuning. As I am already challenged in just trying to produce single notes to
an acceptable standard a lot of this is over my head. I guess I need to try
harder and to take your wisdom and Rick Epping's on board!
Beannachtai
Aongus Mac Cana