[Harp-L] Rookie questions.

Let's just say i'm broke as a joke. Which I am. I've been playing harmonica
off and on over the years and have played amplified a handful of times.
Recently my friend passed away and his mom gave me his harmonica gear. What
i received was the following. 1 Green Bullet(3 years old or so with modified
xlr input jack), a Presonus Tubepre and 3 crappy solid state amps(non worth
mentioning, his older brother got the tube amps,as he should). I cannot
afford a decent tube amp in the near future unfortunatly. I have been slowly
absorbing different harp content on the web and feel like I know more than
the average campfire player.

My question.... Does anyone have experience/advice with the bullet, tubepre
and a 8" or 10" solid state combo. I know, it's not what I should have but
its what I got and what im working with for the time being.

 Also if anyone wants to hit me with ANY general harp site links, It would
be welcome, even if i already have em. :)

 Thanks guys. DD

--
Come on if yer comin or get outta the way.