[Harp-L] Harp L Johnny Ace microphones

I recently bought an Astatic JT30 with a 99A86 CM element fitted in it off of ebay.

It came from "Johnny Ace" who is on ebay as "bluesace55".
Johnny did a great job on this mic and I have to say his workmanship is excellent. As we all know the devil is in the detail, that is something Johnny has gotten down to a tee.
From the paint finish to the grill cloth, he even milled out one side of the hole for the volume control to allow for ease of maintenance.
The tone on this mic is great and has that classic gritty edge you get from the 99A86 CM.
Another of the great extra things that Johnny did was to supply a 20' cord with amphenol connector fitted. So the mic is ready to go straight out of the box.

I would happily recommend Johnny to anyone looking for a harp mic at a good price.

As usual all the disclaimers (no affiliation, etc) apply