Re: [Harp-L] Kim Wilson in Ct.

It should be a great show. He's doing 10 shows in 11 nights starting last night in Wilmington, NC. I'm going to go see him next
Friday in Mass for the night. He asked me to come out and bring the new Mini-15 so we'll see how it goes. My parents caught
last nights show in NC and said it was great. Tomorrow night he's back in Raleigh, NC and my brother in laws going to catch the
show. I'm jealous :-(

Scooter

Kim Wilson will be appearing this Friday,March 27,7:30 Pm at Infinity Music Hall,

located in Norfolk,Ct.

I arrived early for the James Cotoon show earlier this month,and was greeted by

president of the Infinity Dan HIncks,his brother and the soundman.

I got the grand tour,checked out the new Yamaha soundboard,and ate some great

food. I had front row seats-my freind Slam Allen Was playing guitar for Cotton.

After the show,I got to meet and talk to James and the whole band.

Great show,great people and great food.

KIm will have Biily Flynn and Rusty Zinn on guitars,performing traditional blues on this

"Blues Revue" tour,as well as hits from the Grammy nominated "Smokin' Joint" and

"Lookin' For Trouble" cd's.

The Infinity Music Hall was built in 1833,totally rebuilt and refurbished ,retaining 80% of

the orignal woodwork by Dan and his crew.

Seats are still available-check Dans website at www.infintyhall.com.