From: Ryan Hartt <rhartt1234@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] George Smith and Chicago City
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:14:32 -0400

Other than "Chicago City", the ballad/melodies like "Peg O' My Heart" and "I left My Heart in San Francisco" and the famed "Boogien' With George" what other first position chromatic does George play?
The only one I can think of off hand is Johnny Dyer's "Everybody Talkin". George blows very similar lines to "Chicago City". Really tasty stuff.
What else?
Ryan