[Harp-L] Christelle

I just found this from an earlier email from Christelle.

HI guys

What can I say? What was a quite innocent video turns into an
accusation of politics. IT WAS NOT POLITICS

I just want to say 2 things:

Us french we've little object like boxes, it can talk and we can see
moving picture inside. Thru this we can know what's happening at the
other side of the planet.
So Steve yes I know what I'm talking about!! My level of education is
probably more rich than you know

I'm really dissapointed to see that american people here can be so
rude with a french girl who tried to share the joy of millions of
Americans...

Last thing: I'm free to do whatever I want , and now I 'll not post
anything for a long time here

Christelle Berthon

Feel free Chistelle.