Re: [Harp-L] Piedmont Style Blues

Hi Chris,

I really enjoyed your video... it reminded me of Carlos del Junco's song "River II" on his "Big Boy" CD, which is one of my favorite songs.

The song is also in E, and Carlos uses a B harp in 12th (1st flat), and A harp in 2nd, alternating between the two harps throughout the song.

Now I need to do some woodshedding on that song... I didn't realize he was using a B harp in 12th, until I saw your video, and heard very similar licks and phrases.

Thanks !

Ken H in OH