[Harp-L] Got to try out a new harp amp.... The Wezo 45

Thought I'd let listers know about a new harp amp I got to try out this past Sunday night at a local place.? It's a new amp put out by Mega Tone Amps called the Wezo 45.? It was developed and built by a local harp player with years of playing and entertaining experience and veteran guru of amplifier building, refurbishing, etc. from DJL Vintage Audio.? Anyway, I got to try this amp out for a set Sunday night and was impressed with its performance.? The amp, built in a pa head set-up was driving a cabinet with two twelves set below it on the floor.? The thing that jumped out at me immediately was that it had a really nice fat sound...and that was before I turned the volume?up on the amp to the level that would be needed to play with the band.? A lot of times I will use a delay pedal to fatten my tone?up just a bit... but it was not needed with this amp.? It kept a great tone at both low and loud volumes which was impressive considering how you normally have to turn an amp up to drive it into that tube saturation.? It sounded great using a chromatic harmonica with it too on chords, octaves, single notes.? It's a very nice looking amp too...and get this, the?tubes are backlit by lights making them glow even more....very classy touch.? Anyway, I hope to get more time playing through it in the future... its well worth looking?into if you're in the market.? They have a website for it at Megatoneamps.com that shows photos and has some sound bytes.? John?