Re: [Harp-L] Contrition......Was Kudos

Whaaatt???!!! 'Every single harmonica player'  I didn't reply to you Christelle....so I'm not a harmonica player in your opinion huh??!!
Right!! That's it!! I'm off!! None of you will ever hear from me again....boy! are you all going to be sorry......!
Goodbye! (don't anyone try to stop me!)
(I really mean it!)

>>> Christelle Berthon <christellester@xxxxxxxxx> 24/03/2009 18:22 >>>
Hi all,

Since MY OPINION has been put down by every single harmonica players
here (which is the complete opposite of what say the people I've
talked to), I want to say that if this opinion has hurt some of you  I
want to say that I'm sorry it was not made to hurt anyone.

May be I've nothing to say at the end of the day. I was guessing that
the experience I've had was valuable....I was wrong.

Every events that happens in your life are teaching you something, and
this is no exceptions....It teaches me not  to speak honestly with my
hear and my experiences of things.

And by the way I don't understand why all these reactions has been
like they were....I'm no one, and I can't play.

Again I'm sorry to have hurt you....

Bye

Christelle