[Harp-L] Re: Kudos

I'm don't want to get into this fray, but I want to add something to prevent misunderstandings by people unfamiliar with the situation.

Steve Baker wrote:
"I wasn't defending anything, just making a joke about the supposedly unbreakable steel reeds."

I'm not aware of Seydel using the word "unbreakable" at any point since the 2007 and I doubt they've said it and it simply escaped me, either. The word Seydel uses is "durable."

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com