Re: [Harp-L] OB>Blow>OB quick switches

Thanks for your detailed response, Bob.

> if you were doing overblows before ordering them
> and didn't tell the customizer that, then there's no way that it's gonna
> work properly for it and none of them are qualified as mind readers
The harp was specifcically ordered as Overblow setup. The Customizer knew my playing style and built it to my needs.

> The other thing about the choking is that the harp is reminding you that
> you may very well be using far too much breath force to do things
Yes, this is an angle I could work at. I might be choking too hard, indeed. Which makes it all the more difficult to return to the original blow note.

I'll pay attention to that aspect and see how it works.

Thanks

Buzap