[Harp-L] Re: Blu-Tack: I Deserve All the Credit

Brendan Power says "For Americans, with their unfortunate irony deficiency, I feel boringly
obliged to point out there is a certain tongue-in-cheek element to this
post"

This American says "that is pretty funny."  We do have other excellent qualities.  If stepped away from our computers and TVs and spent more time playing with actual humans, our sense of humor would regain so sophistication.  I think that this economic hard time will be good for our cultural depth and thus we will see some new things in the world o harp playing.

By the way Brendan, I really enjoy your Youtube videos.  Even you advertisements for Suzuki.  (I always have a Harpmaster in my pocket even though my favorites are wood Seydels and Hohners.)

Get Medical Insurance quotes and compare plans. Click now.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/BLSrjnsHFU5TO1XOVaVHRKgLsDgrgWOHEaLJbPKxnYUivYYn38XIGx2vBPS/