Re: [Harp-L] 3rd position

It is a very good book.  The theory to it is all over the Net, but I liked having play along examples and tabs.  I have many of David's books and really enjoy them.

Third Position, IMO, is the easiest to start with and jam to blues.  It is my favorite position to play.

Mike Fugazzi
Vocals/Harmonica
"NiteRail"
Press Kit
Video

"The Mike Fugazzi Band"
Press Kit
Video

"Music should be healing; music should uplift the soul; music should inspire. There is no better way of getting closer to God, of rising higher towards the spirit, of attaining spiritual perfection than music, if only it is rightly understood."
-Hazrat Inayat Khan

"Music is like a river or stream that has come down to us through time, bringing nurture to man's soul.  From the past masters, this music flowed to my father and through him to me.  I want to keep this stream flowing.  I don't want it to die.  It must spread all over the world."
-Ali Akbar Khan