[Harp-L] OB>Blow>OB quick switches

Hi folks

I haven't asked any Overblow question here so far - I hope I'm on the right forum for this ;-)

I was messsing around with Overblow on a custom C Richter. So, hitting overblows works ok.
But when I try to switch from Blow note to Overblow (i.e. C > Eb on hole4) and back (C > Eb > C > Eb), I cannot do it in a smooth and quick way. There is always a little time gap until the reed "unchokes" before I can hit the regular blow note again.

Do you have any specific recommendation for that to make the reed "unchoke" faster (other than practice, practice... ;-) ?

best regards
Buzap