Re: [Harp-L] Re: Kudos

Hello,

I picked 2 Marine Bands (A & C) at Christmas for my son and myself.
Both played wonderfully OOB.  I have tried all but Seydels over 30 yrs
 and keep coming back to Hohners.  Everyone has an opinion on what
works for them.  I do find that the Hohner bashing is somewhat
distasteful tho.

I will likely stick with stock MB Spc 20  and customized fav keys.

Gary C