Re: [Harp-L] Re: Kudos

I'm just a "Renaissance" chrom endorsee. Now built by Seydel in Germany.
_http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Categori
es/News/Renaissance_
(http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Categories/News/Renaissance)
Simply the best chromatic harmonica EVER.
But I LIKE Hohner harps, the 270 Super Chromonica is a very good "budget"
Chromatic, the CX-12, is an excellent harmonica as well... I've been playing a 4
 octave "Hohner Larry Adler 16" since I was 13 years old... (that's a long
time!)  although Bill Rommel fitted it with a Plexiglas comb, a few years back.
My diatonic of choice is an MS Hohner, albeit with a "custom" metal  comb!
I have never received a Cent from Hohner, indeed years ago they stopped
selling harmonicas to me by the dozen "wholesale", when I was on the road with  my
own band...&  I'll NEVER forgive them for that!
I simply like Hohner harmonicas.
I've tried the rest, Hohner are the best...
In my humble opinion.
John Walden
London
England