RE: [Harp-L] SFBayharpers Celebrate First Anniversary

>Bob Loomis posted:

> Our Yahoo Group, SFBayharpers, has just signed on our 58th member, and we have a great lineup for our 4th Quarterly/First Anniversary SFBayharpers Meet-and-Greet Jam Session on Wednesday, including the Berkeley Jazzschool Ensemble with Winslow Yerxa, Michael
> Peloquin, Steve Malerbi, and Damien Masterson.

> 7:45 p.m. -- Berkeley Jazzschool Ensemble with students. Winslow
> and Damien have wowed us in prior appearances at our jams, and now the
> full ensemble, plus students, will exponentially increase the musical
> fun.

> 8:15 to 10 p.m. -- Signed-up harp jammers get 15 minutes of fame each, with the Hot House Band.

Yes Sir!

It will be a good ol time.

We are septet with 1 person playing bass harmonica and everyone else on chromatics or diatonics. Not me nor Damien though!
Steve Malerbi is tearing it up on the electric bass part on I Wish.

We will play the following tunes-

C Jam Blues -arranged by Michael & Winslow

Surrey With A Fringe on Top -arranged by Winslow

In A Sentimental Mood -arranged by Michael & Winslow

I Wish -arranged by --arranged by Damien & Michael

This is a fun and informative class and I advise anyone in the SF Bay Area to check it out.

We begin classes again on Saturday May 12.

Michael Peloquin

http://harpsax.com

http://myspace.com/peloquinharpsax