Re: [Harp-L] Re: Kudos

-----Original Message-----
<<From: Christelle Berthon <christellester@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:32 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Kudos

Iceman said?
?
" Pretty strong statements. Can you offer us any corroborating evidence"?
?
Sure, your mouth on a right out of the box Marine Band, if you can make the difference?
?
Christelle?>>>

Sorry, Christelle. My experiences do not agree with yours....

I believe you are just offering?up a personal opinion. Everyone is entitled to theirs as long as they don't try to draw broad conclusions?about an industry or a manufacturer based on them.
?
(Corroborating evidence?is usually more substansive than just one person's opinion, btw....)