Re: [Harp-L] Bending the 6 draw

Leonidas,
For many of my beginning students, 6 draw bend is difficult.  I
recommend you try pointing the tip of your tongue upwards, but do not
touch the roof of your mouth.  Also, furrow your brow like you are
angry.  Those tips tend to help beginners with 6 draw bend.  After a
while, you should be able to do it without those tools.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com