Re: [Harp-L] reed rattle or buzz

A good possibility is that the reed is hitting the cover plate as it
vibrates.

Two suggestions:

1. Gap the reed to a smaller gap
2. Bend the area of the cover plate over inhale reed 1 to make a slightly
bigger unobstructed area over the reed.

In a message dated 3/21/2009 5:36:53 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,