Da: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Per conto
di Craig (Skip) Effress
Inviato: Friday, March 20, 2009 10:24 PM
A: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [Harp-L] amp settings

Hello All.....I'm just getting into playing blues through an old (1984)
Fender Super Champ amp.....My mic is a vintage 545 and my harps are
Special 20's.....Can anyone recommend starting dial settings?   My amp
came with the footswitch  with buttons marked LEAD and REV.....I
realize that desired tone is a personal thing, but I'm just looking for
a place to start.....Thanks very much for your help....Skip