[Harp-L] Chromatic Repair

I've had my ILUS Renaissance chromatic (Number 8) repaired by harmonica
genius Michael Timler (Harponline) in Germany. It was always a great  harmonica,
but I can honestly say that it has never played so well as it does  now!
There aren't many harp techs who are prepared to fix chromatics these  days.
But not only does Michael Timler build superb custom harmonicas, he repairs
them when they go wrong.
I have been truly delighted by his excellent work.
RECOMMENDED!
Best wishes
John "Whiteboy" Walden
London