[Harp-L] Kudos for Ruperst and Seydel Service

I feel the need to give Seydel and Rupert Oysler some public praise on a recent stellar customer service experience.  I had the 4 blow reed fail on my favorite "C" 1847 five days before an upcoming gig.  Although I had a backup harp of a different make it just doesn't sing like the 1847.  I called Rupert to check into the cost of reed replacement not expecting to get anything done for the next gig.  Rupert express mailed me a "C" plate and asked me to send back my other plates (I also had a "D" with a 4 draw failure).  I received the "C" plate in time for the gig.  I just received my old "C" and "D" plates back with the reeds replaced, all free of charge.  As we all know it is not easy to lay out $90 for a diatonic but when you combine this level of service and product support with such a nicely crafted instrument it is worth every penny.

Glenn

The ColdRail Blues Band

www.ColdRail.com