Re: [Harp-L] Harmonicas sur Cher

Hi Guys

I'm joining Steve Baker and Ben to say that Saint Aignan WAS the place to be, to have a wonderful time with fellow harp players.... I'm saying "was" because apparently Saint Aignan Harmonicas Sur Cher Festival '09 will be the last one this year.

In addition of what said Steve, I've to say that Christophe Minier and all his crew are the MOST dedicated and passionate persons I've ever met in my entire life, and this is nothing is comparison,of their kindness and smiles.

these are some pictures taken last year

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3544/3372958012_a0e3507219_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3568/3372138933_c13ee151d6_o.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3034/2898462240_2a9f897d8e.jpg