To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2009 2:45 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonicas sur Cher

I'd like to do some unsolicited advertising for Harmonicas sur Cher. If anyone is going to be in or near central France when this festival takes place I can only recommend that you take the time to go. As Christophe mentioned, I've been there twice and had a brilliant time, both as a performer and simply hanging out. The festival is great and St Aignan is just how English francophile romantic fantasies imagine France ought to be like. It's in the Loire valley so you can also visit beautiful chateaux and enjoy lovely coutryside, great food & wine as well as hearing some top line harmonica music and jamming late into the night in tiny bars with pictures of gigantic fish caught in the river Cher decorating the walls. Go if you can,

Steve