From: Larry Marks [mailto:larry.marks@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 7:29 PM
To: Warren Bee
Cc: dwalstad@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] SPAH '09

Warren Bee wrote:
> ...Dinner ticket for the banquet on Saturday night...
How does the schedule work? When I check the Web Site about this, it
says that the 'con runs from Tuesday to Saturday. Is the banquet at the
end of the 'con, then?

I am three hours easy drive away (all rural Interstate), so I could stay
at the hotel Saturday night or not depending on how late the banquet
runs and how dissolute the participants.

Advice?

-LM